Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally!

Well, I finally have been able to work on making things for the barn! I "make" a lot of things, but what I really enjoy is making something that was UGLY into something beautiful. This letter holder was one of those UGLY things. I've had these roses for a while, I just embellished them with glitter and ribbon(which makes almost anything better!).

And yes, that IS sunshine gleaming into the picture! It was a gorgeous day! Today not so much, though. Raining!

This I had fun making. This will probably go in our etsy shop once we have enough items made to list, so stay tuned!


Now on to something a little more comical; that is my BLACK LAB laying in my flower box outside my studio!!!
That is an image I will never forget! Have A Blessed Day! TTFN, Jeri







No comments:

Post a Comment