Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Swap Goodies

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to share with everyone all the wonderful stuff I got from my Vintage Valentine Swap partner, Bren. This was not supposed to be the first pic., but we'll roll with it. Bren is a Close to my Heart consultant, so I got some totally awesome stuff! New stamps, a whole new set of acrylic blocks, and more! I think this little pretty is my favorite. It is so me. It is going right on the front counter in the barn with our business cards clamped to it, or maybe a great old picture or postcard!

We were required to send a heart shaped container with some stuff in it, and this is the one Bren made for me. Fantastic, huh?



This is everything that was inside it. So much to have fun with! The punch is of a heart shape, of course.


A beautiful color of ink, great ribbon, and I didn't even know they made chocolate message hearts!
On TOP of all that other stuff, I got this beautiful handmade card, more CTMH stuff, and an assortment of heart cookie cutters!

The valentine swap was so fun to do. Everything was red and pink and heart shaped!
On to another subject; anyone out there feel like your being pulled in 100 different directions? Can I get an Amen? Sometimes I think I have GOT to be insane for trying to get this barn off the ground. Wasn't I busy enough before? But then I tell myself your never too busy to follow a dream. Jo Packam asks the same thing in the new issue of Where Women Create. She puts it beautifully and makes me feel like I'm not alone. I think we all struggle with juggling family, jobs, homes, and then in amongst all that we are supposed to find time to do something we love. In all reality, though, we all need to find time for ourselves, our passions, to be healthy and happy for the people and homes that we are so blessed to have in our lives. Follow Your Dreams!! Jeri






No comments:

Post a Comment