Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We're Open!

Well, we're open! For 2 weeks now. I am so ashamed for not putting pics. on here for over a month! We were just a little busy! But here are some pics. for now and I will be putting more on regular now. This is the entrance to the Room For Hope. This is more of a before picture. The process of getting the display cases in and such. We decided instead of building shelves, we would use the bunches of old crates we found in the barn to display all the great stuff we found in the barn while cleaning it out.

This is actual opening day! My dear friend Dixie was our first customer, and so far she has been the first one here every Thursday! BTW, doesn't Oxford look great up in the barn? It has been great using him.
A little peak at one of my favorite displays. Ashley made the banner. We both embellished the shelf. It is one of the junky gross things we found in the barn while cleaning and we just gave it some love.
This is another thing I am personally very proud of. When Ashley and I were painting all these old doors everyone in the family thought I was crazy when I said I was making a wall made of doors. My oldest son and I put it altogether in one afternoon when everyone was gone and it turned out better than I even thought it would! This is the wall that seperates the antique/produce shop and the Room For Hope. It is so exciting when someone comes in and says how beautiful it is when I remember what it used to look like! It also makes all that hard work worth it. I'm very excited where the future is going to take us! Keep checking back as we will have more pics and we will be listing more on etsy real soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment