Thursday, January 6, 2011

Allegan in August

These are pics. from allegan in August...the day of the show proved to be the hottest of the summer; 96 degrees. A far cry from what we're experiencing right now!
I hated it. It was sooooo hot, and I get very sick in heat like that, but it was actually our best show and the best display I did all year. I loved how everything turned out. I worked non-stop the whole week before getting everything just so. This awesome turquoise chair was a 60's cast-off; when I got it it was covered in dirt and the wooden parts were just plain; no paint.





Here I am in front of it. I was so proud of that booth! I'm hoping that every booth this summer will look the same(without the intense heat, though). I am going to start posting a lot more. This last year was the hardest of my life, and I have made a decision to take time to smell the roses, as they say. To do more of the things I love. TTFN, Jeri






No comments:

Post a Comment