Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Sweet Valentines

We went to an amazing bed and breakfast for Valentines Day. It was all antiques, and we had the most romantic time! This was our room. The lovely desk in the corner with my even lovelier roses...the inn keeper gave me the vase for them.
They had a library/book store. Stocked with all kinds of old books. I found a very old works of Thomas Moore and The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

This is the gorgeous ceiling in the great room. Delicately sprayed down to remove 5 layers of white paint, and then hand painted to its now beautiful state.

A close up of my beautiful roses. Oh, how I wish I could've stayed longer! The hotel is Hotel Montcalm in Stanton, Mi. A beautiful room with a delicious breakfast for a very good price!






No comments:

Post a Comment